4 October 2009

How to use your Fluffy Little Ball of Hate

Hello World!

I've been doing the odd bit of blogging hither and thither from my MySpace page for about two years now, but I thought it would make more sense to move my musings on the world to a site more blog-centric. So I found one that is entirely devoted to the things. Can't get more blog-centric than that.

As it says in the description I chat crap about anything and everything. If ever something irritates me or offends me, it ends up getting ranted about online. If I go to a gig or find a fantastic book, film or yummy little tidbit on the web that I think the whole world should be aware of, it goes online too. If I end up going somewhere interesting I end up typing frantically about that.

But, with a proper blog comes proper responsiblity. I'm aiming to chat crap at least once a week (not often I know, but I like to keep some ghost of a life functioning offline) and if I see something that inspires me into a four page think then I'll let ya'll know what it was that sparked off my little thought train the process.

So, how to use the Fluffy Little Ball of Hate. Well, step one, read some of it. Then comment if it gets a reaction out of you. If it doesn't then leave and do something more worthwhile with your life. Similarly, if what you read makes you think of something, or you think I've blatently plagerised something or entirely missed the point and you know someone with aim so good they could hit a milk bottle and four miles with a fishing catapult then let me know. Comments are wonderful things.

Peace and Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment